Sunday, November 13, 2022

Common Art VR Week 3

For this week, I fixed the skin weights that were giving the left and the right hands hard and flat edges. I also fixed the animations for both hands for the thumb down and grab, which I posted below showing the comparisons. I also made an additional hand animation positioned as spiderman's web shooting technique. 



I also made spiderman web shooters to be implemented with the hand-shooting animation. I will say it was really challenging to create this. It was a bunch of trial and error, but I came across this awesome tutorial on YouTube by Rimaye. Although the video is completely in french, I managed to follow along for most of it. 





Materials


Blueprint




Niagra Dynamic Beam effect





Final Result


Perforce








No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Delivery

 Responsible for animations, and camera shots. Also, implemented characters, blueprints and cameras into the level sequencer. Mistakes that ...